DIGITAL Creator (m/w/d)
TEAM LOS ANGELES, REMOTE
You are creative, hard-working and always curious about new challenges? Then this can be the job of your life. We work with people we like on projects we love. You will work alongside BDX Founder Benjamin Diedering on the new projects in the United States which will contain:
- Creating content for all Socials (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIn)
- Creating content for the new Fashion Brand NEW TREND SOCIETY launching in 10/2023
NEW TREND SOCIETY is a whole new startup. We are looking for people with 100% commitment. Who want to go further and create content with an impact. We want to be very transparent about what you can expect. Therefore no sugarcoating:
- The Time difference between Europe and LA is 9 hours which means that you will work often in the afternoon or evenings – for calls means 4pm-9pm german time.
- Weekends will be crucial: Social Posts, Videos and Fashion Drops will often be on weekends means you have to be available then to post and for community management.
- Often we will need overnight edit: Content will be shot in LA on one day and within 12h we need it to be edited.
If you’re looking for a lean-back chilled job and you want to spend your weekends doing nothing this IS NOT the job for you.
If you’re up to create an impact and build a WORLDWIDE brand, then read on.
YOUR WORK SCOPE
- Video Edit (Reels, TikToks, Aftermovies, VLOGS, Ads, Thumbnails, Subtitles)
- Concept, Planning, Edit and Posting of Creative Videos for Social Media
- Management of Social Channels (Scheduling Posts, Community Management)
- Podcast Management & Edit
- Planning and Producing of small Video Projects
- >3 years experience in Content Creation
- 100% commitment, 24/7 mentality
- fluently in german & english
- Very Experienced in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge in After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator
- independent and solution-oriented work
- the will to work time flexible
- good time management
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Fun, Passion and a positive vibe
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 100% remote work
- 2 trips per year to our company headquarter in Los Angeles
- the possibility to grow personally and in experience in a vibrant startup surrounding.
- work alongside Benjamin Diedering and shape the visuals of a new fashion brand
- the freedom to develop your own ideas and work independent on them
- always the newest equipment you need for your job
- continuos learning opportunities & workshops
ARE YOU IN?
Here is what we need from you: Introduce yourself in a short video (max. 60 seconds), send over your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.